Meet My New Merrell Alpha Coach, Robyn Benincasa
Let’s start off with a quick bullet point bang…
- 7 years in sales with a Fortune 500 pharmaceutical company (received Rookie of the Year award)
- 10-time Ironman triathlete
- San Diego City firefighter (first all-female crew in the country)
- Guinness World Record holder (distance paddled in 24 hours)
- 15 years as a professional adventure racer, including nearly 40 expedition-length events (usually 8-10 days and hundreds of miles nonstop). These world-class challenges go far beyond the physical. “Gnarly, multiday, multisport killers such as Primal Quest and Eco-Challenge. I’ve biked through jungles in Borneo, climbed Himalayan giants in Nepal, trekked across lava fields in Fiji, rafted rapids in Chile, and with the help of my teammates, I’ve been lucky enough to earn multiple World Championship titles in a sport I love.”
- Founder of World Class Teams
- Founder of the non-profit Project Athena Foundation
- New York Times best-selling author
I am so excited to have such an inspirational, strong, intelligent, giving, HARD CORE person coaching me in 2013.
Do you have questions for Robyn? Just Facebook me, Tweet me, or tag me on Instagram and I will make sure I ask her and get back with you.
Do you want to be a part of THE MERRELL PACK? Just CLICK HERE (Make sure you ENTER your shirt and shoe size and BOOM!!!! you are in The Pack!!!)