- Meet My New Merrell Alpha Coach, Robyn BenincasaPosted 149 days ago
- ANNOUNCEMENT: It’s Official!! I Am Sponsored By Merrell!Posted 151 days ago
- Chrissie Wellington Officially Retires from Ironman, a legend forever, a hero, a true inspiration…Posted 166 days ago
- RunDustin Speaking at a Run Clinic Hosted by Lift Training Studios in Mandeville, LAPosted 169 days ago
- Very Cool!! Runner Of The Week at ClaimYourJourney.com (one of my all time favorite sites)Posted 190 days ago
- Rachel Booth asks me about Fuel…Posted 220 days ago
- 2012 Ironman Louisville Race ReportPosted 260 days ago
The Crawfishman Triathlon 2013
The Crawfishman Triathlon 2013 is located in Bush, Louisiana and this year was it’s 30th anniversary! The race venue was gorgeous, the water temp was warmer than the air temp (which is awesome), the bike was fast (no wind...
Specialized Trivent Shoes
I’ve been using the Specialized Trivents for a little while now and I am more than impressed with them. I have made some big changes that I really didn’t think would happen. 1: I switched to sockless...
Thinking of Boston
Our hearts go out to those affected by today’s tragedy at Boston. Sincerely, Dustin
The Outdoor Gym
Gyms can be costly and sometimes we have to make the best with what we have. The good news is that nature has already taken care of the gym equipment for free. Just walk outside and...
Sick, Setbacks, and Cancelled races… It happens
Sick, Setbacks, and Cancelled races... It happens
Vegan Banana French Toast
Hello fellow Merrell Packers!!! Are you looking for a Sunday morning rib sticking, long run, summit reaching, indulgence that will satisfy even the most “lumberjack” of mountain men but will still stay within the realm of healthy? Well, try out this...
Steve Gleason: No White Flags
On September 25, 2006, Gleason was responsible for one of the most dramatic moments in New Orleans Saints history, when he blocked a Atlanta Falcons punt and it was returned for a touchdown. No big deal, right??...
Four Easy Steps To Full Merrell Minimal Running
Lets keep this short, sweet, and uncomplicated. Merrell offers you a way to properly transition into the minimal running world. This road map for success tries to slowly allow the body to adapt, strengthen, and keep your...
The Louisiana Half marathon and a new 13.1 PR!
One year ago I ran the first inaugural full 26.2 Louisiana Marathon. This year I opted to run the half marathon because it fit perfectly into my current race schedule, I felt like it was just the right race for me at the...