All Vegan Naturade Pea Protein & Oatmeal Pancakes
By Dustin on June 30, 2013
- 1 ¼ cup old fashioned oats
- ½ cup organic whole wheat flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- 1 ½ cups vanilla coconut milk (Use whatever milk you have)
- 2 level scoops of Naturade Pea Protein ( 20 Grams of Protein @ 130 calories for two scoops, all vegan, non-gmo)
- Instead of syrup I use the darkest of the Agave Nectors, the one with the amber color.
- This makes enough for three people to get 2 pancakes each.
- Batch Total: 1,025 calories, 42 grams of protein, 23 grams of fiber, 18.5 grams of fat, 182.7 carbs.
- Per person: 341 calories, 14 grams of protein, 7.6 grams of fiber, 6.16 grams of fat, 60.9 carbs.
- Put everything in your food processor, Bullet, or Blender and break it down to a semi-liquid state (almost the same consistency as pudding).
- For me, the key to a perfect pancake is to have a nice hot pan with a tad of olive oil. Get it nice and hot (med-high) before you put the batter into the pan.
- When you see this then get ready to flip it… A perfect pancake is a porous pancake.
Get Coffee, Get a fork, and Eat Them All… BOOM!
Cheers Friends! Enjoy!