- Meet My New Merrell Alpha Coach, Robyn BenincasaPosted 151 days ago
- ANNOUNCEMENT: It’s Official!! I Am Sponsored By Merrell!Posted 153 days ago
- Chrissie Wellington Officially Retires from Ironman, a legend forever, a hero, a true inspiration…Posted 168 days ago
- RunDustin Speaking at a Run Clinic Hosted by Lift Training Studios in Mandeville, LAPosted 171 days ago
- Very Cool!! Runner Of The Week at ClaimYourJourney.com (one of my all time favorite sites)Posted 192 days ago
- Rachel Booth asks me about Fuel…Posted 222 days ago
- 2012 Ironman Louisville Race ReportPosted 261 days ago
Picture Post… Ironman Louisville 2012
- Posted 266 days ago
I’ve waited to hear those words for a long time… Dustin Hinton, you are an IRONMAN!!! Thank you for all the support
- Posted 267 days ago
Anything is possible…
See you on the other side.
- Posted 268 days ago
- Posted 269 days ago
- Posted 271 days ago
Be Calm.. Iron on…
I’m pretty excited that in just a few days I will be taking on my biggest race to date and my ultimate goal, the Ironman… It seems like this year has went by pretty fast and I...
- Posted 273 days ago
Currently losing my mind in taper mode… I just want to go do a long run…
- Posted 275 days ago
I think we all want a moment of personal greatness. Just one second in time where we reach up and become one with the stars… Not to be better, faster, or stronger than others, but rather to...
- Posted 280 days ago
“You’re off to Great Places! Today is your day! Your mountain is waiting, So… get on your way!” ― Dr. Seuss, Oh, the Places You’ll Go!
- Posted 282 days ago
Craig “Crowie” Alexander Says “Rock IM Louisville Dustin!!”
Dr Ryan Green, from Varsity Sports, recently attended the Newton Summit in Boulder, CO with Craig Alexander, aka “Crowie”… Here are some quick mind blowing facts just to refresh your memory about Mr. Alexander: -3 Time Ironman...
- Posted 292 days ago