- Meet My New Merrell Alpha Coach, Robyn BenincasaPosted 152 days ago
- ANNOUNCEMENT: It’s Official!! I Am Sponsored By Merrell!Posted 154 days ago
- Chrissie Wellington Officially Retires from Ironman, a legend forever, a hero, a true inspiration…Posted 169 days ago
- RunDustin Speaking at a Run Clinic Hosted by Lift Training Studios in Mandeville, LAPosted 172 days ago
- Very Cool!! Runner Of The Week at ClaimYourJourney.com (one of my all time favorite sites)Posted 193 days ago
- Rachel Booth asks me about Fuel…Posted 223 days ago
- 2012 Ironman Louisville Race ReportPosted 263 days ago
Become Powerful Beyond Measure…
Food is only fuel.. That’s it.. For decades we have been brainwashed to consume food and beverages without regard, without hesitation, and without the need to actually use that fuel… We have been trained and conditioned to...
- Posted 328 days ago
5150 New Orleans Race Review
I’m pretty excited about how this race went mainly because it’s the first time I put a plan together, stuck to it, and executed the exact plan on race day (other than going a little too fast...
- Posted 330 days ago
5150 New Orleans DONE!!!
- Posted 331 days ago
Pre Race Meal…
- Posted 332 days ago
5150 New Orleans tomorrow morning.. Ready to go!
- Posted 332 days ago
Merrell… Yeah, I’m obsessed with them and this is why…
If you haven’t noticed yet I’m a Merrell runner and some say I might be the first ever Merrell Minimal Fan Boy… It’s true, and I am fine with that, I love it. Why? Well after running a billion...
- Posted 335 days ago
10 Weeks until I can wear this shirt!!!
Happy Fathers day to all the great dads out there raising kids, working, and then training for ironman in between all of that madness… Cheers and have a great day
- Posted 339 days ago
Training In The Heat…
Lately this is exactly what I have felt like with all the mid day high noon FREAKING HOT runs & bikes…
- Posted 340 days ago
The Iliad & The Ironman
It’s hard to believe that not even one year ago I started my “Couch to Ironman 140.6″ journey. I wanted to complete a 5k, 10k, 13.1, 26.2, 70.3, 100 mile Century ride, and finally the IM 140.6 within one...
- Posted 347 days ago
One year of Ironman Training lessons…
You can read about training plans, diets, and other things on another site… Today I am just writing a few things that I figured out over the past year in preparation for this upcoming Ironman goal… 1....
- Posted 352 days ago