- Meet My New Merrell Alpha Coach, Robyn BenincasaPosted 154 days ago
- ANNOUNCEMENT: It’s Official!! I Am Sponsored By Merrell!Posted 156 days ago
- Chrissie Wellington Officially Retires from Ironman, a legend forever, a hero, a true inspiration…Posted 172 days ago
- RunDustin Speaking at a Run Clinic Hosted by Lift Training Studios in Mandeville, LAPosted 174 days ago
- Very Cool!! Runner Of The Week at ClaimYourJourney.com (one of my all time favorite sites)Posted 196 days ago
- Rachel Booth asks me about Fuel…Posted 226 days ago
- 2012 Ironman Louisville Race ReportPosted 265 days ago
A pretty awesome milestone!!
Rode 100 miles in 5:54:37… I’m in the century club!!! What an awesome day!!!
- Posted 361 days ago
From 300+lbs to “Iron Monk”, This Catholic Benedictine Monk seeks Ironman Glory
Hello everyone! I am Brother Elias Eichorn, and I am a Benedictine monk of Saint Joseph Abbey in Louisiana. Dustin and I met at a local race a few weeks back, and he offered to let me...
- Posted 366 days ago
One week post 70.3
Well my mom came down to New Orleans this week for business and to visit so I took advantage of a rest week with minimal workouts. I snuck in a few core workouts, a 7 mile run, a 30...
- Posted 368 days ago
Gulf Coast 70.3 – My Race Report
The swim was not as expected… It was nuts.. The day before it was absolutely perfect, calm, and ideal. (pictured below) But then the conditions changed to this… The swim was pretty crazy… I never got...
- Posted 375 days ago
My First 70.3 is in the books!!
- Posted 376 days ago
Happiness is my son Boston :-)
Sometimes a photo doesn’t need a caption… Meet my son Boston.. My Life My everything!!!
- Posted 382 days ago
1 week until The Gulf Coast 70.3
Training has been moving right along… Last weekend was a heavy biking weekend but I had a 5k run race and some swims as well. I put out 100.2 miles total in two days and still felt...
- Posted 384 days ago