- Meet My New Merrell Alpha Coach, Robyn BenincasaPosted 150 days ago
- ANNOUNCEMENT: It’s Official!! I Am Sponsored By Merrell!Posted 152 days ago
- Chrissie Wellington Officially Retires from Ironman, a legend forever, a hero, a true inspiration…Posted 167 days ago
- RunDustin Speaking at a Run Clinic Hosted by Lift Training Studios in Mandeville, LAPosted 170 days ago
- Very Cool!! Runner Of The Week at ClaimYourJourney.com (one of my all time favorite sites)Posted 191 days ago
- Rachel Booth asks me about Fuel…Posted 221 days ago
- 2012 Ironman Louisville Race ReportPosted 261 days ago
Being Humble… Being humbled…
Today I wrapped up a busy weekend of training with a hard 62 miles out in the rolling hills… I rode with a new group this time and they are known for being fast, really fast. They...
- Posted 385 days ago
Post 5k race / 30 mile bike meal…I love food…
- Posted 386 days ago
Train with your kids…
Over the past year I’ve done a lot of things… But the biggest thing I have accomplished is training with my son a lot. If you train with your kids or in front of them they won’t...
- Posted 388 days ago
12 Kona Finishes and now he battles Cancer… Yeah, we’ve got your back Steve-O!!!!!!!
I received a message this morning and learned about Steve Smith, his training buddies call him Steve-O… Read this message from his daughter first, then let’s talk… “I have a request. I was suppose to make my...
- Posted 388 days ago
Ironman New Orleans recap
So my first Ironman event was a success. I wanted to finish Ironman New Orleans (2-52-13.1) in under 6 hours and I ended up coming in at 5:30:15 which made me very happy. I was bummed about...
- Posted 390 days ago
Roll With The Punches… Ironman New Orleans cancels swim…
Ironman New Orleans 70.3 was not meant to be… I will still be in search of my first triathlon… Due to weather conditions the race has been converted into a 2-52-13.1 duathlon. I will learn, make it...
- Posted 393 days ago
A question I am asked often… What does my son eat?? Is he vegan???
The answer, No… My belief is that being Vegan is a self discovery process and not something that is dictated. It took me 30 years to discover it and I don’t want him to be Vegan without...
- Posted 396 days ago
Finding inspiration in a 13 year old “veteran” triathlete…
Sometimes you come across inspiration when you least expect it… I was on twitter and I received a tweet from @teamwinter and I clicked through her link to check it out. I’m not going to write a lot here… I...
- Posted 397 days ago
Our Deepest Fear
By Marianne Williamson Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness That most frightens us. We ask ourselves Who...
- Posted 399 days ago
Less than 2 weeks till Ironman New Orleans 70.3
- Posted 403 days ago