- Meet My New Merrell Alpha Coach, Robyn BenincasaPosted 149 days ago
- ANNOUNCEMENT: It’s Official!! I Am Sponsored By Merrell!Posted 151 days ago
- Chrissie Wellington Officially Retires from Ironman, a legend forever, a hero, a true inspiration…Posted 166 days ago
- RunDustin Speaking at a Run Clinic Hosted by Lift Training Studios in Mandeville, LAPosted 169 days ago
- Very Cool!! Runner Of The Week at ClaimYourJourney.com (one of my all time favorite sites)Posted 190 days ago
- Rachel Booth asks me about Fuel…Posted 220 days ago
- 2012 Ironman Louisville Race ReportPosted 259 days ago
The Tiger Tail Review
- Posted 447 days ago
Running In The Rain..
For some reason my favorite time to run is when it’s raining outside… The heavier downpour the better… While the rest of the world is trying to keep their hair all pretty, clothes pristine and dry, running in a full out...
- Posted 450 days ago
Late Night Snack…
- Posted 451 days ago
Discover your Merrell Bareform™
- Posted 455 days ago
An Awesome swim session = An Awesome Meal…
- Posted 459 days ago
Lance Armstrong Wins Second At Ironman Panama 70.3
I could not wait to follow Lance on IronManLive.com and see what he could do with his 1st pro appearance in 20 years… Obviously Lance is “returning” to professional triathlete status (something that most people don’t realize or know). Lance started as...
- Posted 461 days ago
10 Weeks Until I step into the 1/2 Ironman World…
So I have never raced in a triathlon in my life… BAM, there it is!! In 10 weeks I will be taking on Ironman New Orleans 70.3. Am I nervous? yes… Am I ready? not yet… Will...
- Posted 464 days ago
I review the FuelBelt
- Posted 470 days ago
- Posted 471 days ago