- Meet My New Merrell Alpha Coach, Robyn BenincasaPosted 153 days ago
- ANNOUNCEMENT: It’s Official!! I Am Sponsored By Merrell!Posted 155 days ago
- Chrissie Wellington Officially Retires from Ironman, a legend forever, a hero, a true inspiration…Posted 170 days ago
- RunDustin Speaking at a Run Clinic Hosted by Lift Training Studios in Mandeville, LAPosted 173 days ago
- Very Cool!! Runner Of The Week at ClaimYourJourney.com (one of my all time favorite sites)Posted 194 days ago
- Rachel Booth asks me about Fuel…Posted 224 days ago
- 2012 Ironman Louisville Race ReportPosted 264 days ago
I finally found a budget friendly GPS watch…
- Posted 479 days ago
Why ironman?? This is why…
In 1989 I was sitting on the floor playing with my Lego’s and my dad was on the couch when he flipped the TV over to ABC. I remember seeing billions of arms flipping/flopping in and out...
Dr. Mark Cucuzzella is coming!! Run Minimal, RUN!!!
Sometimes you just luck out!!! Dr. Mark Cucuzzella, the Executive Director from the Natural Running Center, is coming to my town and I can’t wait to meet him. This workshop is going to be AWESOME and I can’t wait to learn a...
- Posted 484 days ago
Marathon Spectators Hold The Best Signs To Pump Us Up…. Here are my fav’s:
1 – “I bet this sounded like a good idea when you signed up 6 mo ago.” 2 – “WORST PARADE EVER” 3 – “Because 26.3 miles is just crazy…” 4 – “Phidippides died about right here”...
- Posted 486 days ago
Quitting isn’t an option… Find a way, work through it…
Working through injuries just seems to be a basic part of ironman training… They come, they go, then new ones spring up. Long ago I would have stopped, said I would come back when it’s 100% again,...
- Posted 486 days ago
Step 2… The New Orleans Ironman 70.3 Mile Triathlon
The next phase of the journey is not an easy one.. The Ironman 70.3 event is definitely a very, very, very hard race… For those who know me the overall plan might be starting to make since now.. As...
- Posted 490 days ago
After hanging in there at my goal pace till about mile 16, Mr. Injury (my nemesis anterior tibialis tendonapathy and maybe a new injury) decided to put us in plan B mode.. No sub 4, just get...
- Posted 493 days ago
Louisiana Marathon Expo – Why Do You Run Marathons?
- Posted 494 days ago
26.2 in one bag
- Posted 495 days ago
2 days till LA Marathon
- Posted 496 days ago